Biomass pellet fuel is a block of new environmental protection energy produced by the processing of straw, straw, rice husk, peanut husk, corn cob, oil tea husk, cottonseed husk and other "three residues". Biomass pellet as a new type of granular fuel with its unique advantages has won wide recognition; Compared with traditional fuels, it has not only economic advantages but also environmental benefits, which fully meets the requirements of sustainable development.
So what are the advantages of biomass pellet fuel?
1. Biomass pellet fuel has a high calorific value, which is about 3,900 ~ 4,800 kcal /kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7,000-8,000 kcal /kg.
2. Biomass pellet fuel has high purity and does not contain other sundries that do not generate heat. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash 3-6%, water content 1-3%, and absolutely does not contain gangue, stone and other impurities that do not generate heat but consume heat, which can reduce the cost for enterprises.
3. Biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, does not corrode the boiler, which can extend the service life of the boiler, thus the enterprise will benefit a lot. Because biomass pellet fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, burning does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide, so it will not lead to acid rain and pollute the atmosphere and the environment.
4. Biomass pellet fuel is clean and hygienic, convenient for feeding, which not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, but also greatly improves the labor environment, so that enterprises can reduce labor costs.
6. After the combustion of biomass pellet fuel, there are very few ash ballasts, which greatly reduces the site for stacking coal ballasts and the ballasting cost. And the ash after biomass pellet fuel combustion is high grade organic potassium fertilizer, which can be recycled to create profits.
Biomass pellet fuel is nature's gift to us of renewable energy, it is to respond to the central call, to create a conservation society.
Biomass pellet fuel solid emissions are lower than coal, its solid emissions are all ash, about 0.4%~7.0% of the total weight; The solid emissions from coal combustion are a mixture of ash, alkali and residual coal, about 25% to 40% of the total weight. Coal pollutes the atmosphere and corrodes the boiler to a greater extent than biomass pellet fuel.Soot contains a large number of granular C and toxic SO2, CO and other corrosive gases.The main component of biomass pellet fuel is c-h organic matter. In the flue gas, there are no granular C and SO2 and other gases, mainly c-h volatile gases. The emissions of SO2 and CO are close to zero.It has greatly reduced air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions, so biomass pellet fuel has the reputation of "clean fuel" in the world.
Therefore, the biomass steam generator is more environmentally friendly than the coal-fired steam generator.
Welcome to contact us :
International Website: www.kingwood-china.com