biomass briquette production line
Kingwood provide complete biomass briquette production line from design ,manufacture ,measurement ,installation etc .
5-6ton production line as example ,raw material is wood chip with moisture 50% .
In consideration of moisture is large ,so the process is as below :
1. Coarse grinding (Capacity is inversely proportional to water content ,the larger moisture is ,the lower capacity is ) into 14mm
2. Drying process ,the chip is dried into 15% water content .
3. Fine grinding (since the material is dried into 15% water content ,the output is large ,and it is grinded into 8mm)
4. Pelleting process (to pellet into high density particle )
5. Cooling and packing process .
Pls note the picture of the process is just for your reference .
Introduction of Kingwood :
Kingwood has 10-years experience of international business and about 18-years experience in demostic 's project .Our market is including Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia,Puerto Rico. Indonesia, South Korea,Russian ,and we are exploring market Australia, New Zealand. Kingwood's knowledge and experience will bring you profession pellet&Briquette project operation in R&D, proposal ,installation and transportation .